Filename/Filetype Rules

Derek Buttineau | Compu-SOLVE derek at CSOLVE.NET
Fri Oct 15 17:03:15 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Kind of a quirky question here.

I'm wondering if it's possible in the current version of MailScanner or
perhaps a future one to add the ability to define per user
filename/filetype rules instead of just system wide ones?  IE on a
rather extreme example, user 1 wishes to receive jpg files and user 2
does not.  Does or can there be an option available to define a user
based filename list to allow/deny this for only one user?

I've taken a quick look through the configuration/code/mailling list and
I don't see any mention of a per user configuration, so thought I'd ask.

Anyway just curious as it's one of the features my superiors would like
to see.

Thanks

--
Regards,