YahooGroups Mail - VIRUS

Fri Oct 15 09:15:12 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Hi

what operating system, version of MailScanner and version of Trend?
Have you added another antivirus like ClamAV to see what it makes of them?

Does Trend alos mark the email as viruses if you run Trend from the
command lind against the email?

also no html email please - alot of people have trouble with them

and yes I'm top posting which alot of people hate, so I'm not perfect
either:-)

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Marcelo Daibert - Grupos wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> My server has MailScanner instaled, but at a time behind, most of the
> emails of the yahoogroups is being classified as tends virus.
>
> Anyone with the same problem?
>
> Thanks all,
> *------------------------------------*
> *Marcelo Daibert - Grupos *
> <mailto:grupos at daibert.net>   *grupos at daibert.net
> <mailto:grupos at daibert.net>*
> <http://wwp.icq.com/scripts/search.dll?to=349906>     *349906*
>       *+55(0xx32)3213-0497*           *msn at daibert.net*
>       *+55(0xx32)3213-0497*
> <http://edit.yahoo.com/config/send_webmesg?.target=msdaibert&.src=pg>
> *MSDaibert*
>       *+55(0xx32)8812-4631*
> <aim:goim?screenname=MSDaibert&message=Hello%2BAre%2Byou%2Bthere?>
> *MSDaibert*
>       *http://daibert.net* <http://daibert.net/>

> Before posting, read the MAQ (http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/)
> and the archives (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html).