Phishing fraud question

John Wilcock john at TRADOC.FR
Fri Oct 15 07:35:30 IST 2004

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 19:04:45 +0100, Julian Field wrote:
> I don't want to remove the link as it may well be a false positive. Users
> will be really annoyed if their newsletters break just because I didn't
> like the look of a link that was actually safe. This occurs in emails from
> Egg (UK internet bank) for example.

Have you considered adding a whitelist, i.e. domains known to generate
false positives? Or can this be achieved with a ruleset on the option
that configures whether or not this behaviour is enabled?

John.

--
-- Over 2500 webcams from ski resorts around the world - www.snoweye.com
-- Translate your technical documents and web pages    - www.tradoc.fr