mailscanner with queue group

Pentland G. G.Pentland at soton.ac.uk
Thu Oct 14 15:23:57 IST 2004

Hi,

The easiest way to do this is to have separate sendmail configs for the
listener and the queue runner.

The queue runner use the old one without the queue group stuff.

The listener, as you had it first time but start it with..

/usr/lib/sendmail -bd -ODeliveryMode=queueonly
-OQueueDirectory=/var/spool

then /var/spool/mqueue.in is a subdirectory of /var/spool and Sendmail
will be happy.  As long as all of your mail goes into that queue group
then all mail will be queued in mqueue.in.

hope that helps,

Gary