Advanced scanning rule howto

Alessandro Bianchi alex at SKYNET-SRL.COM
Thu Oct 14 13:34:33 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Hi everyone

I'm playing with a rule I cant' figure out how to write

I need to avoid scanning messages who passes from a given server.

This is not the origin of the mail, but a routing server.

If I set up a procmail rule it gets applied AFTER MS scanned the
messages

Setting the rules

From:   routing server  no

doesn't work since I guess From is only applied to the original from,
and setting

To:             destination address   no

doesn't work either since the routing server uses sendmail to forward
all the mail from one domain to another doman

looking athe the mail headers I can see something like this:

to faked destination address that I have to usually scan
to original "real" address that gets translated on next (previous) line
<-- sendmail routing rewrite
from original sender
to original recipient

I can't simply blacklist the routing address since it also sends
legitimate mail to allowed users.

Any suggestion is welcome

Best regards

Alessandro Bianchi