Phishing fraud question

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Thu Oct 14 12:38:35 IST 2004

On Thu, October 14, 2004 11:36, Julian Field said:
<--Snipped-->
>>Just thought it might clarify what it is and what it says it is.
>
> Fair point, I guess, it's personal preference. You can just edit the text
> in languages.conf if you want to do this. I don't want to have to process
> another entire set of translations from everyone for this change, so I
> will
> probably leave this one to you if that's okay.

Not a problem. I can manage to edit one file in English far easier than
you can a dozen or more in a variety of languages, many of which you are
probably not 'native' in :-)

Regards

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous