.exe in zip getting rejected...

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Wed Oct 13 19:20:09 IST 2004

Rob wrote:
> I guess at some time I must have not allowed .exe in a .zip file???
>

> But I need to allow this... in the filename rules I do not see
> anything to modify other than allow .exe but I want .exe to be denied
> but not in a zip....
>

> Any help appreciated...
>

> Rob....

________________________________

Behalf Of Mark Spieth Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 1:09 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: .exe in zip getting rejected...

Maximum Archive Depth = 0 in your Mailscanner.conf will tell the system
not to look into the zip files.

Mark Spieth - Director of Internet Services

Northeast Ohio Digital Inc.

http://www.neod.net <http://www.neod.net/>

mspieth at neod.net

330-830-6551