4.35.3 working okay?

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Tue Oct 12 18:54:28 IST 2004

Julian Field wrote:

> If you like I will publish a new beta with these fixes in, and the
> phishing detector.

No, don't go to the extra effort until you're ready to publish the phishing
scheme beta anyway (I assume that you'll beta test it <g>) - two simple
edits is easy enough to do, just wasn't sure if those were included or not.
Much easier for us to make the edits than for you to spend your time
building rpm files.  Unless you're having a really slow, boring day.  Like
that ever happens...

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500