4.34.8 MCP bugs

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Oct 12 14:12:34 IST 2004

At 12:15 12/10/2004, you wrote:
>As for fixing bugs, I was mainly referring to the the fact that MCP message
>files aren't stored using the Quaratine User/Group settings

Attached is a tiny patch for MCPMessage.pm which will fix this.

>  and that every
>message is logged as MCP in syslog.

Not for me it isn't. If you log the detailed report, what does it say for
messages that shouldn't have been logged as MCP? And is it just a logging
problem?

    [ Part 2, Application/OCTET-STREAM (Name: "MCPMessage.pm.patch")  ]
    [ 582bytes. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

    [ Part 3: "Attached Text" ]

--