Problem with viruses with beta 4.35.2-1

Hywel Burris hywel.burris at comtec-europe.co.uk
Mon Oct 11 22:11:23 IST 2004

Hi Julian,

Thanks for the Reply, I am now getting the following errors in
/var/log/maillog:-

Oct 11 22:06:06 mail MailScanner[21134]: Cannot parse
/var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/21134/i9BKeBCv014736.header and , Can't
locate object method "init" via package "MIME::Decoder::QuotedPrint" at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.3/MIME/Decoder.pm line 179

Regards

Hywel

This e-mail and any attachments are strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee. They may contain information which is covered by legal, professional or other privilege. If you are not the intended addressee, you must not copy the e-mail or the attachments, or use them for any purpose or disclose their contents to any other person. To do so may be unlawful. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us as soon as possible and delete the message and attachments from all places in your computer where they are stored.

Although we have scanned this e-mail and any attachments for viruses, it is your responsibility to ensure that they are actually virus free.