Error after upgrading to 4.35.1-2

Hywel Burris hywel.burris at COMTEC-EUROPE.CO.UK
Mon Oct 11 14:55:57 IST 2004

Hi I have just upgraded to the latest beta 4.35.1-2 mailscanner is
crashing with the following error:-

Undefined subroutine &MailScanner::Conf::Value called at
/usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/SA.pm line 331, <GEN55> line 33.

I didn't see any errors during the install.

Version information is as follows:-

[root at mail MailScanner]# MailScanner -v
Running on
Linux mail.burris.org.uk 2.6.8-1.521 #1 Mon Aug 16 09:01:18 EDT 2004
i686 athlon i386 GNU/Linux
This is Fedora Core release 2 (Tettnang)
This is Perl version 5.008003 (5.8.3)

This is MailScanner version 4.35.1
Module versions are:
1.00    AnyDBM_File
1.13    Archive::Zip
1.01    Carp
1.119   Convert::BinHex
1.00    DirHandle
1.05    Fcntl
2.72    File::Basename
2.07    File::Copy
2.01    FileHandle
1.06    File::Path
0.14    File::Temp
1.27    HTML::Entities
3.35    HTML::Parser
2.28    HTML::TokeParser
1.21    IO
1.10    IO::File
1.122   IO::Pipe
2.12    MIME::Base64
5.413   MIME::Decoder
5.413   MIME::Decoder::UU
5.413   MIME::Head
5.413   MIME::Parser
3.03    MIME::QuotedPrint
5.413   MIME::Tools
0.09    Net::CIDR
1.07    POSIX
1.76    Socket
0.04    Sys::Syslog
1.02    Time::localtime

Optional module versions are:
1.810   DB_File
1.08    Digest
1.01    Digest::HMAC
2.33    Digest::MD5
2.10    Digest::SHA1
0.44    Inline
missing Mail::ClamAV
3.000000        Mail::SpamAssassin
1.997   Mail::SPF::Query
0.15    Net::CIDR::Lite
0.48    Net::DNS
0.31    Net::LDAP
1.94    Parse::RecDescent
missing SAVI
1.2     Sys::Hostname::Long
2.40    Test::Harness
0.47    Test::Simple
1.95    Text::Balanced
1.31    URI

Hywel Burris

This e-mail and any attachments are strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee. They may contain information which is covered by legal, professional or other privilege. If you are not the intended addressee, you must not copy the e-mail or the attachments, or use them for any purpose or disclose their contents to any other person. To do so may be unlawful. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us as soon as possible and delete the message and attachments from all places in your computer where they are stored.

Although we have scanned this e-mail and any attachments for viruses, it is your responsibility to ensure that they are actually virus free.