FC2 and MailScanner-MRTG

Gerry Doris gdoris at rogers.com
Mon Oct 11 01:09:21 IST 2004

I posted the following message on the MailScanner-MRTG list on SourceForge
but that list doesn't have much traffic and I was hoping someone here
might be able to help me...

I just upgraded from Fedora Core 1 to 2. I think I finally have everything
working again except for MailScanner-MRTG.

I'm seeing two problems:

1. snmpd is kicking out a continuous stream of errors about no page line
in /proc/stat and then no swap line in /proc/stat.

2. when mailq runs php complains about an undefined constant VIRUS_REGEX
in functions.php on lines 54 and 66 and then an undefined varible output
on line 166 of mailq.php.

Fedora Core 2 has all the updates applied and I'm using the newest
versions of MailScanner, MailScaner-MRTG and snmp.  Has anyone else
experienced the above?

Gerry