New MailScanner Beta Release: Re: MIME::Base64 rpm problems

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Oct 10 15:35:04 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
For those of you suffering from the perl module dependency problems,
particularly on RHEL3, I think I have cracked it.

I have just released a new 4.35.1 beta release, which contains a new
MIME::Base64 module in which I have fixed the problem.

Please give it a try and let me know how you get on with it.

Download from www.mailscanner.info as usual.

ChangeLog is:
* New Features and Improvements *
- SpamAssassin 3 SPF checks are now fully supported.
- Added Disposition-Notification-To and Return-Receipt-To to the list of
   headers I advise you to remove.
- Added "Log Silent Viruses" configuration option.

* Fixes *
- Fixed bug where filetype checks that matched no rules were not logged
   properly.
- Fixed problems with MIME::Base64 dependencies.
--
Julian Field