IS DEFINITELY SPAM being delivered

Alden Levy alden at ENGINENO9INC.COM
Sat Oct 9 17:18:43 IST 2004

At 16:39 09/10/2004, you wrote:

> >Mike Kercher wrote:
> >>What is your High Scoring Spam Action = set to?
> >>
> >>Mike
>
> >I've set it to:
> >High Scoring Spam Actions = store
>
> >and I've also done:
> >High Scoring Spam Actions = %rules-dir%/high.spam.rules
> >and in high.spam.rules, I put:
> >FromOrTo:       name at isp.com    delete
> >FromOrTo:       name2 at isp2.com  delete
> >FromOrTo:       default store
>
> >It works in the second instance, but in the first, I still get the
message
> >delivered (as opposed to just storing it, which is what happens with all
of
> >my other high scoring spam).

> Have you got anything else added, such as an email address in the "Archive
> Mail" setting?
> --
> Julian Field

Nope.  Archive Mail is:
Archive Mail =

I don't *think* I've got any other issues.
FYI, the output of MailScanner -v is:
Running on
Linux mailserver.engineno9inc.com 2.4.20-28.7 #1 Thu Dec 18 11:31:59 EST
2003 i686 unknown
This is Red Hat Linux release 7.3 (Valhalla)
This is Perl version 5.006001 (5.6.1)
This is MailScanner version 4.33.3
Module versions are:
1.13    Archive::Zip