MailScanner 4.33.3

Chris Stone cstone at AXINT.NET
Thu Oct 7 22:09:56 IST 2004

I have MailScanner installed and running nicely on a number of Intel based
Linux boxes - no problems. However I just installed it recently on a Mac OSx
(10.3) and it runs nicely for awhile and then just stops. Tailing the
mail.log file shows the processing running along and then suddenly the
entries stop and if I run check_mailscanner it shows usually just a single
process (shows 8 to 10 normally), or sometimes 2, but nothing is happening.

Tried running in debug mode a bit, but since there's apparently no problems
processing messages, that's not really  helping.

Anyone else install on a Mac and seeing any issues? Or have an idea as to
what might be causing this or how to further track down and resolve the
issue??

Chris Stone, MCSE
AxisInternet, Inc.

Chris Stone, MCSE
Vice President, CTO
AxisInternet, Inc.
910 16th St., Suite 1110, Denver, CO 80202