Notify the sender, but don't deliver

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Oct 7 18:06:27 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
At 15:15 07/10/2004, you wrote:
>BTW, I got my MailScanner book yesterday.  Good reading, but too bad it
>is out-of-date already! :)  Julian, you need a better picture of yourself
>on the back cover.  The one that is there looks like it was taken in a
>subway tunnel.  Doesn't Southhampton have a communications and photo
>department that could take a better picture of you for publicity purposes?

The photo was taken in a white-walled corridor and then Photoshopped. Yes,
a better one would be a good idea. Most good photos of me are identifiable
by not having me in them.

I'll try to update it every few months to keep it up to date, it's
definitely not going to get too out of date. If I do that, then I can keep
you buying new versions :-)

--
Julian Field