FreeBSD Installation Issue

Derek Buttineau | Compu-SOLVE derek at CSOLVE.NET
Thu Oct 7 13:22:26 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
We're actually using custom startup for exim on this box, not the
mta.sh.. though not sure how that would affect how MailScanner is
reading the configuration file?

We had this exact configuration working on a FreeBSD 4.10, the only
thing that's really changed is the OS version is now FreeBSD
5.2.1-RELEASE-p11.  But again, not sure how that would impact the
parsing of the config file.   I guess I'll have to take a look through
the config parsing process, and see if I can determine why inqueuedir is
coming across blank on startup.. even though it's defined within
MailScanner.conf.

Regards,

Derek Buttineau
Internet Systems Developer