Oct 7 10:32:45 marcel dccproc[892]: missing message body; fatal error

Thu Oct 7 12:34:44 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Mike

maybe I'm imaging it, but I seem to remember problems mentioned on the
SA-users list a couple of weeks ago. I've been flying about alot
recently (Uk->LA->UK->France) so my brain is more scrambled than usual.

I'll see if I can dig out something more concrete.

There's quite alot of issues people are having upgrading to 3.0 so it
might be worth the original poster emailing that list directly..

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Mike Zanker wrote:
> On 07 October 2004 12:08 +0100 Martin Hepworth
> <martinh at SOLID-STATE-LOGIC.COM> wrote:
>
>>  From what I remember SA 3.0 and dcc don't work together.
>>
>> SA people are working on a 3.01 release that should fix this. No idea
>> when though..
>

> Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying here but DCC is working
> fine with SA 3.0 for me:
>
> (score=46.713, required 5, autolearn=spam, BAYES_99 1.89, DCC_CHECK
> 2.17, etc...
>
> Mike.

the system manager.