How to find a slowdown?

Thu Oct 7 09:14:36 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Jeremy

are you talking about William Stearn's sa-blacklist file????

If so it's *huge* (go on, do a ls -l I dare you), and hence the large
amount of time it takes to parse email when you use this file.

Anyway you can replace this with a surbl.org URI rbl. Install the
spamcop URI plugin and you'll get the ws.surbl.org as a replacement URI
rbl for the blacklist.cf.

There are also other useful URI RBL's that surbl.org host as well...

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

the system manager.