Spam Assassin Prefs Conf

Steve Swaney Steve.Swaney at FSL.COM
Wed Oct 6 23:09:30 IST 2004

It's still there - just the syntax has changed. Just add the lines below to
your spam.assassin.prefs.con and delete the auto_learn 1 line.

# The --auto-whitelist and -a options for "spamd" and "spamassassin" to
# turn on the auto-whitelist have been removed and replaced by the
# "use_auto_whitelist" configuration option which is also now turned on by

use_auto_whitelist 0

Steve

Steve Swaney
President