Disabling virus scanning but not spam checking?

Eric Sauvageau eric.sauvageau at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 17:09:57 IST 2004

Hi,

I'm using the Sept 1st release.  I finally went ahead and configured
everything, and it does work as expected indeed.  I got confused by
the (possibly outdated) comment in my config file:

# NOTE: This switch actually switches on/off all processing of the email
#       messages. If you just want to switch off actual virus scanning,
#       then set "Virus Scanners = none" instead.

Thanks!

---
Eric