An FYI with wbel 3.0

xterm1 xterm1 at TATORZ.COM
Wed Oct 6 14:01:35 IST 2004

        Just a little

        For your information.

        I recently installed WhiteBox 3.0, and before I did updates via up2date
        I installed Mailscanner. When I dd finally start updates, the packages
        MailScanner installs breaks dependencies in the newer perl packages!

        Other then that I commend all that work on MailScanner! it is one fine
        product

        Brian

believed to be clean.