MailScanner + SA3 + SURBL not registering.

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Tue Oct 5 11:05:16 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Unfortunately even deleting Net::DNS and reinstalling did not get URI
started, also the 'solaris' fix did not work.

Is there any way I can do a forced re-install off all the perl modules in
install-Clam-SA.tar.gz ??