change from sendmail to postfix - messages now stuck in hold

REZEAU StXphane referencing at REZEAU.NET
Mon Oct 4 06:28:41 IST 2004

I've just had the same problem.
All of my incoming/outgoing messages couldn't be delivered because of the
missing word "hold" in the line :

hash_queue_names = active, bounce, corrupt, hold, defer, flush, incoming

in my /etc/postfix/main.cf file.