Install-Clam error

Terran Wright wright at CYBERVALE.COM
Fri Oct 1 17:40:13 IST 2004

> >Missing file /usr/src/redhat/RPMS/noarch/perl-URI-1.31-1.noarch.rpm.
> >Maybe it did not build correctly?
> >
> >I can't seem to find 1.31-1, I've only been able to find perl-URI-1.21-7
and
> >I have that installed.
> >Any help here?
>
> I expect 1.21-7 will do just fine.

well it fails with the above error and as you can see 1.21-7 is installed
 # rpm -qa | grep URI
perl-URI-1.21-7

I tried doing rpm -Uvh perl-URI-1.31-1.src.rpm(which is included in the perl
dir of your package) it completes but I still get this:
 # rpm -qa | grep URI
perl-URI-1.21-7

I ran the install again with --nodeps it complained about Perl-URI-1.31-1
just the same but ran to completion

I notice that there is no /etc/mail/spamassassin directory, does that
indicate that there was a problem and how do I remedy that?

> Have you bought the MailScanner book yet? Available at a very reasonable
> price from www.mailscanner.info, and it helps support my bills to aid
> future MailScanner development :-)

I got approval from the people who spend the money and should be placing the
order next week ;-). It's the least I could do to support you, we love the
product and your work.