Need clarification on whitelist rules

Rick Cooper rcooper at DWFORD.COM
Fri Oct 1 15:26:59 IST 2004

Isn't this what you are proposing above?

> > > It would have to be a simple "remove them from the message if
> > > it's in their
> > > blacklist or not in their whitelist".

so if you handle the white/black listing here if it's spam and whitelisted
don't remove them and if it's ham but blacklisted do remove them, or am I
missing something? I would think where every the per user scoring is checked
if the whitelist/blacklist was checked as well it would simply adjust the
actual tagging as spam or ham the same as the scoring based tagging would,
the difference being if it scores as 6.5 and the user threshold is 7.5 but
it's blacklisted it would be tagged as spam and not ham? I'm sorry if I am
coming across dense just looking for a way to simplify the overall code
changes

Rick

believed to be clean.