MailScanner being killed and restarted until system hangs

sebastian ruchti lists at DVD-GOETSCH.DE
Fri Oct 1 10:12:09 IST 2004

Thank you all for your fast responses.

It was indeed the bitdefender update "fun" that made the box go down....
... unfortunetaly I wasn't monitoring the list that weekend....

I'm NOT using bigevil, but SURBL.....

well - all's running fine and I'm just waiting to receive Julian's book in
order to get somehow deeper involved with MailScanner ;-)

.sebastian