Generic virus scanner found

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Tue Nov 30 19:41:56 GMT 2004

Mr. Bonivart,

Sorry to be so dense today, but I can't see what it's telling me.

Mr. Field's reply indicated "generic" was something I could write myself,
but I haven't written anything. "generic" is also an option to Virus
Scanners if I want to actually use it to scan with. I understand that it
will update anything I have installed, whether I use it or not - but I don't
have anything installed other than what I have specified.

Help me understand, please. I'm sure it's just the frame of mind that I'm
seeing this with.

Steve Campbell