Generic virus scanner found

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Tue Nov 30 19:13:26 GMT 2004

Mr. Field,

Would you care to take a guess at which one it might think I have installed,
though. I have clamav installed on one server, and clavav and bitdefender on
another. Both of these are listed properly in the logs. I have never
installed any other - unless you count the clam module with the latest
upgrade.

I just find it curious that it is upgrading something.

Thanks

Steve Campbell