SendMail Queue...

Mark Spieth mspieth at NEOD.NET
Tue Nov 30 17:34:54 GMT 2004

http://www.neod.net

mspieth at neod.net

330-830-6551

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The materials attached hereto are confidential
and the property of the sender. The information contained in the attached
materials is privileged and/or confidential and is intended only for the
use of the above-named individual(s) or entity(ies). If you are not the
intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized disclosure, copying,
distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of
the attached information is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this transmission in error, please discard the information immediately