Mailscanner Spamassassin timing out

Tue Nov 30 16:22:18 GMT 2004

Billy

correct, there's plug-in for surbl.org at..

http://sourceforge.net/projects/spamcopuri/

but it mentions 2.63/4 so it might not work with 2.61

also the bigevil.cf hasn't been maintained for weeks and is absolutely
huge which may be the cause of your problems.

an upgrade to 2.64 should be trivial and then add in the Spamcopuri code
and you can get rid of the massive bigevil.cf (1.5 MB file compare this
with the other rules..)

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator