salongreport from AlwaysLookedUpLast ? (Solved!)

paddy paddy at PANICI.NET
Wed Nov 24 23:05:40 GMT 2004

On Wed, Nov 24, 2004 at 06:41:27PM +0000, paddy wrote:
> Hi Julian,
>
> I was trying this,
>
>   sub MyCustomFunction {
>   my $message = @_;
>     MailScanner::Log::InfoLog("MyCustomFunction: %s",$message->{salongreport});
>   }
>   (with the init, end and 1; too)

Apologies.  I seem to be developing a bad habit of posting before I've thought
properly about a problem.  The code in case it's of any interest:

  sub MyCustomFunction {
  my($message)= @_;

    my $spamreport = $message->{spamreport};
    $spamreport =~ s/\n/ /g;
    $spamreport =~ s/\t//g;

    MailScanner::Log::InfoLog("MyCustomFunction: %s",$spamreport);
  }

Regards,
Paddy