[iso-8859-1] Re: [MAILSCANNER] Re: MailScanner won´t check filena[iso-8859-1] me size

Dennis Robert Kelbert suporte at SETINET.COM.BR
Wed Nov 24 20:40:37 GMT 2004

More explicit

---> MailScanner.conf
Maximum Attachment Size = 500Kb

---> Info about my file
ZIP FILE = test.zip  (100Kb)
INSIDE THIS ZIP = test.txt (1000Kb = 1Mb)
We can see that Zip reducing 90% about the original size.

---> Problem
When i send the email with 100Kb(test.zip).......

---> The Log, I had translated  here the Size informations
Attachment size check: 1000Kb > 500Kb (teste.sasa.txt) in 100Kb

It´s right that in the inside of my zip file I have 1Mb, but, dont make
sense to
use this rule to check the size of inside zip files....
I really don´t want and don´t need to check the size of internal contents of
ZIP files.

What can i do?

Really Thanks for the peoples that help me and help others friends of us.