Restarting sendmail after config change ?

Richard Curtis richard at CROSSWIRED.CO.UK
Wed Nov 24 19:13:01 GMT 2004

I considered this, but it doesnt work for local-host-names which isnt a
hash.
I think the best idea so far as been from Chris Conn:
make -C /etc/mail
kill -HUP 'head -1 /var/run/sendmail.in.pid`

Thanks for all the quick responses.
It looks like this option works for me :)

Rich