virtusertable...

Quentin Campbell Q.G.Campbell at NEWCASTLE.AC.UK
Mon Nov 22 12:48:30 GMT 2004

Mark

By "hosting" domains I meant that our mail gateways relay mail for 40+
domains, just as you want to do for a single domain.

Shrek-m has given you some pointers. I would strongly urge you to follow
the advice I gave in my first reply:

1. Get the O'Reilly "Sendmail" book
2. Try things out on a small test mail gateway/relay

Once you are making progress with that you will find correspondence on
specific technical issues more readily provided and useful.

I will send you off-line a copy of our sendmail.mc file.

Quentin
---
PHONE: +44 191 222 8209    Information Systems and Services (ISS),
                           University of Newcastle,
                           Newcastle upon Tyne,
FAX:   +44 191 222 8765    United Kingdom, NE1 7RU.
"Any opinion expressed above is mine. The University can get its own."