Postfix, mailwatch and queue IDs (and of course mailscanner:-)

Steve Swaney Steve.Swaney at FSL.COM
Thu Nov 18 17:52:46 GMT 2004

Have you checked the MailWatch mail list and Archives? Start at:

http://mailwatch.sourceforge.net/

You might post this question there after checking the MailWatch Archives.

Steve

Steve Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.