Phishing detector apparently slogged up my server

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Nov 18 12:09:45 GMT 2004

I have found and fixed the problem with the (malformed) messages. Attached
is a new Message.pm for those of you who just want this update.

I will also release a new beta after lunch, including this change and all
the other phishing net improvements among other things. I now support RedHat
Enterprise Server 4 beta 2 as well.

--
Julian Field

--