design issue - whitelist rules/blacklist rules

Venkata Achanta vachanta at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 17 23:23:11 GMT 2004

Thanks for replying.Clearly,You didnt answer "HOW TO" accomplish what i am
trying to accomplish here.

So can you please give me the white/blacklist rules to achieve this.

i want every thing coming

from *@xyz.com to *@xyz.com to be blacklisted except for the one e-mail
coming from no-reply at xyz.com to *@xyz.com (which shouldnt be tagged as spam)

Please test that if you can make that work on your setup. if you can please
post the rules that you used to achieve this.

Looking forward for your reply,

Thanks much,
Venkata Achanta

to=<johnq at domain.com>,