Oversized Zip?

Cecilia [iso-8859-1] Martínez hostmaster at AGIMSA.COM.MX
Wed Nov 17 18:53:42 GMT 2004

At 05:07 p.m. 16/11/2004, you wrote:
>On Tue, Nov 16, 2004 at 09:56:24AM -0600, Cecilia Martínez wrote:
> > Fedora C1 / Ensim Pro 4.01 / MailScanner / Sendmail / ClamAV / SpamAssassin
> >

> > Hello,
> >
> > Some ZIP attachments have been sent to quarantine because of their size,
> > which in fact I don't think it is too much (200-300 kb). I can't find where
> > to adjust this setting. Please help.
> >
> > This is the info sent to managers regarding the scanned message:
> >
> > Sender: user at domain.com
> > IP Address: 201.128.183.45
> >  Recipient: user1 at domain.com, user2 at domain.com
> >    Subject: re-envio de informacion
> >  MessageID: iAGFQfsg006140
> >    Info: PU_SINAN_A_USD_REV_1.zip contains Oversized Zip
> >     Info: PU_SINAN_B_USD_REV_1.zip contains Oversized Zip
> >

>In clamd.conf, tune up ArchiveMaxCompressionRatio
>Try 700 and if it does not solve all cases increase it
>to 1000
>
>SL/
>---
>Stephane Lentz
>AES TSC

I can't find clamd.conf but in clamav.conf I found these:

ArchiveMaxFileSize = 10M (my setting)
ArchiveMaxRecursion = 0 (changed this to 1000 and I keep getting the same
'oversized zip' message)
ArchiveMaxFiles = 0
#ArchiveLimitMemoryUsage

Any other idea?

Thanks

Cecillia Mtz
Emagen

--
Mensaje escaneado por el servicio Anti-Virus de correo de CEGIMSA