Problem with ClamAVmodule

Ed Bruce ebruce at HPMICH.COM
Wed Nov 17 13:23:43 GMT 2004

I have this problem as well. I reported it several weeks ago but never
got an answer. I'm glad to hear this is a bug 'cause I was thinking it
must have been something I had done.

Julian Field wrote:

 You have found a bug, but I'm not sure it is easy to work around.
You need to set
Allow Password-Protected Archives = yes
and not use a ruleset. I allow a ruleset as this is only the case when using
the "clamavmodule" virus scanner. I guess I should put a check in there to
ensure that this is a simple value when using clamavmodule.