Howto relay mails with a "mailscanner-relay-server"?

Anders Andersson, IT anders.andersson at LTKALMAR.SE
Wed Nov 17 12:38:21 GMT 2004

I've been using mailertable without any problems so far for my
mailscanner server that do exatcly what you want it to do. But i have to
admit that sendmail isn't my strong side but so far its been doing as I
want it to   :)