Mailto's being marked as detected fraud attempt.

Ed Bruce ebruce at HPMICH.COM
Tue Nov 16 15:43:59 GMT 2004

Thanks. I missed that and got the wrong one.

Julian Field wrote:
      I published the one yesterday to stop this problem. Are you
      100% sure you are using the right version? It should be
      166111 bytes long.

      On 16/11/04 12:39 pm, "Ed Bruce" MailScanner has detected a
      possible fraud attempt from "mailto:ebruce at hpmich.com"
      claiming to be <ebruce at HPMICH.COM> wrote:

            I'm seeing this problem now were mailto: is being
            marked as detected fraud attempt. I've just
            installed the latest Message.pm from yesterday.

      --
      Julian Field

      PGP footprint: EE81 D763 3DB0 0BFD E1DC 7222 11F6 5947 1415
      B654

      dangerous content by Secure Resource, and is
      believed to be clean.
      Before posting, read the MAQ
      (http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/)
      and the archives
      (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html).

      Support MailScanner development - buy the book off the
      website!

 --
Ed Bruce
Health Plan of Michigan

--
This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use
of the named