New question

Hirsh, Joshua joshua.hirsh at PARTNERSOLUTIONS.CA
Tue Nov 16 13:34:31 GMT 2004

> So I want sendmail to receive the email, check against the database if the
user is valid.
> If so, then Mailscanner will scan for spam and virus. Then give back to
sendmail to check
> against the database for the relay address to send to.
>
> Can this be done?

 Anything is possible if you write code for it =p

 That being said, it might be easier for you to just automate an extract
every hour of the users and relay destinations and build the required files
that Sendmail uses from that.

 Probably less overhead than having to check against an SQL source for every
incoming message.

 Cheers,

-Joshua