Another phishing improvement patch

Sylvain Phaneuf sylvain.phaneuf at IMSU.OXFORD.AC.UK
Tue Nov 16 10:41:10 GMT 2004

sorry to ask, but I haven't got a Message.pm in
/usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner...

I have one in:
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Mail/SpamAssassin/Message.pm
which dates from when I updated SpamAssassin to 3.01

and one in
/opt/MailScanner-4.35.11/lib/MailScanner/Message.pm
which dates from when I installed MS 4.35.11

I suspect the one in /opt is the one...

Can someone confirm please?

And can someone tell me why I am different?  OK, apart from my accent,
my lack of unix expertise, etc.... Why is my setup not like others?  I
am using MS 4.35.11, have started with 4.22-5 in Nov. 2003, and have
upgraded it regularly since.

Thanks in advance,

Sylvain

Sylvain Phaneuf --- Systems Manager   | phone : +44 (0)1865 221323
Clinical School Information Management Services Unit  (IMSU)
Medical Sciences Division
University of Oxford                                  |   email :
sylvain.phaneuf at imsu.ox.ac.uk
Room 3A25B John Radcliffe Hospital      |   fax :  +44 (0) 1865 221322
Oxford   OX3 9DU   England

>>> Leonard.Hermens at POTLATCHCORP.COM 15/11/2004 17:20:50 >>>
For Linux, you'll want the one in: