install-ClamAV-SA

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat Nov 13 20:21:20 GMT 2004

You may find you have more luck running the ./INSTALL-tar.sh instead of
the rpm one. This is equivalent to downloading and installing each of
the modules using CPAN. But much easier :)

I have had problems with the INSTALL-rpm.sh version with some versions
of Perl, and so I often use the INSTALL-tar.sh instead.

--
Julian Field