bitdefender update test

Hywel Burris hywel at BURRIS.ORG.UK
Sat Nov 13 11:33:35 GMT 2004

Hi Alessandro,

I just posted a message to the group about this please see the other tread.

I got the following error from your script.

[root at mail MailScanner]# ./bitdefender-autoupdate-new
Undefined subroutine &main::UpdateLog called at ./bitdefender-autoupdate-new
line 126.

I had to add my $PackageDir = shift || "/opt/bdc"; to get it to work

All I need now is an update to check it properly

Thanks

Hywel