Deliver Cleaned Messages = yes

David Hooton david.hooton at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 11:38:08 GMT 2004

Hi All,

We've recently turned on the deliver cleaned messages option so that
when an attachment (non virus) is blocked the recipient is alerted.
The unfortunate side effect of this is that virus stripped messages
are now also being delivered.

I can't see any option in MailScanner.conf that will allow us to not
deliver stripped viruses but to still deliver messages which have had
attachments stripped.

If the feature doesn't currently exist, is it possible to make these 2
classes of messages separate so I can control which of the 2 are
delivered to users?

Thanks for your hard work Julian, it's greatly appreciated!
--
Regards,

David Hooton