{Scanned} Re: {Scanned} bitdefender doesn't update

Koen Teugels kte at NEXIS.BE
Fri Nov 12 10:34:46 GMT 2004

bitdefender is installed in /opt/bdc so that is the standard config. I
can see in maillog bitdefender found and updating. But never bitdefender
updated or no updates needed as with clamav.
So I checked the installation and there are no files that have been
updated. Only when I do bdc --update I see some change. So I think there
is a problem with the bitdefender-wrapper.

thanks koen

Julian Field wrote:

 Check to ensure that the bitdefender line in
/etc/MailScanner/virus.scanners.conf is pointing to where you have installed
bd.