Issue with outlook messages decode

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Nov 12 10:21:42 GMT 2004

You have not installed the new MIME::Base64 and QuotedPrint modules. This
error message has been posted to this list many times before, along with
the explanation :-)

You will find that “MailScanner –v” will report version
2.something for MIME::Base64 and MIME::QuotedPrint. It should report
version 3.something.

Either use CPAN to upgrade MIME::Base64 (which will automatically do the
QuotedPrint bit as well), or run my ./install.sh script and make sure it
successfully built and installed the modules.

Did you install using my ./install.sh script?