Need Help Please

Dave Filchak dfilchak at sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 10 05:04:31 GMT 2004

My question really was whether or not MailScanner might be stopping the auto
response from being sent to the original sender from the vacation program.
Or maybe not MailScanner but perhaps ClamAV. Vacation is not complicated to
set up and it was working fine. However, I have upgraded MailScanner and
associated programs a number of times over the last little while and now I
cannot seem to get the program to send out an auto response so I thought
there was a possibility of trouble with Clam or something. However, there is
no indication in the logs as to what might be happening so I was wondering
if anyone experienced issues with vacation and the MailScanner suite of
programs. I am just fishing here trying to figure out what the hell is going
on.

Thanks for the response

Dave